Introducing the Storm Shell Outdoor Hard Shell TV Cover with a TV Wall Mount Bracket. It is a waterproof and impact-resistant storage solution. It also comes with a built-in full motion articulating arm for viewing. Patent #D879751.
MAX TV dimensions- (LxHxD) 50.4 in. x 30.10 in. x 4.25 in.
- 2 piece hard shell ABS plastic TV cover
- Fits most flat screen TVs from 45 inches to 55 inches (diagonal screen)
- Hard Shell Cover dimensions: 54.6 in. x 33.8 in. x 8 in.
- UV resistant
- Impact Resistant
- Lockable Buckle Latches (lock not included)
- Front Cover is fully removable for unimpeded viewing and sound from TV
- TV Wall Mount Bracket is built from solid, heavy gauge steel with a durable coated finish.
- Suitable for installation on brick, concrete, or wood studs spaced at 16” overlaid by sheetrock, stucco, or siding.
- TV Wall Mount is full motion articulating with +5⁰/-15⁰ tilt and +/- 180⁰ swivel.
- Accommodates various VESA mounting patterns including 100 mm x 100 mm, 200 mm x 100 mm, 200 mm x 200 mm, 300 mm x 200 mm, 300 mm x 300 mm, 400 mm x 400 mm, 600 mm x 400 mm.
- Maximum depth TV – 4 inches
- MAX TV dimensions- (LxHxD) 50.4 in. x 30.10 in. x 4.25 in.
- Maximum TV weight – 148 lbs.
- Shipping weight – 46
- Shipping Dimensions - 35.6 in. x 11.5 in. x 30.1 in.
- Includes Hard Shell Cover, TV Wall Mount Bracket, standard assembly and mounting hardware, and assembly and installation instructions.
This product comes with a 1-year manufacture warranty. Contact the manufacturer by calling the customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your sales receipt, the location of purchase, and the model number of your product.
Storm shell is as advertised. Easy setup and perfect fit. looks great
Awesome product mounted Up great on my wall only problem I had to wait for the cable TV guy
Very easy to install, works fantastic!!!
The TV mounting bracket needs to be more heavy duty.
Difficult to install though. Had to modify the TV hanging bracket for my TV. Not a big deal but did make it more complex. The directions could also be a little more specific.