Introducing the Storm Shell Outdoor Hard Shell TV Cover with a TV Wall Mount Bracket. It is a waterproof and impact-resistant storage solution. It also comes with a built-in full motion articulating arm for viewing. Patent #D879751.
- 2 piece hard shell ABS plastic TV cover
- Fits most flat screen TVs from 45 inch to 55 inch (diagonal screen)
- Hard Shell Cover dimensions: 54.6 in. x 33.8 in. x 8 in.
- UV resistant
- Impact Resistant
- Lockable Buckle Latches (lock not included)
- Front Cover is fully removable for unimpeded viewing and sound from TV
- TV Wall Mount Bracket is built from solid, heavy gauge steel with a durable coated finish.
- Suitable for installation on brick, concrete, or wood studs spaced at 16” overlaid by sheetrock, stucco, or siding.
- TV Wall Mount is full motion articulating with +5⁰/-15⁰ tilt and +/- 180⁰ swivel.
- Accommodates various VESA mounting patterns including 100 mm x 100 mm, 200 mm x 100 mm, 200 mm x 200 mm, 300 mm x 200 mm, 300 mm x 300 mm, 400 mm x 400 mm, 600 mm x 400 mm.
- Maximum depth TV – 4 inches
- Maximum TV weight – 148 lbs.
- Shipping weight – 46
- Shipping Dimensions - 35.6 in. x 11.5 in. x 30.1 in.
- Includes Hard Shell Cover, TV Wall Mount Bracket, standard assembly and mounting hardware, and assembly and installation instructions.
This Product comes with a 1 year manufacture warranty. Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model number of your product.
I can not complain about the quality. I have been using a canvas cover for a little over a year and could not stand it. My television was already mounted and I requested to purchase only the cover but was forced into purchasing the mount also. So, I had to retrofit the cover to my mount, which wasn't to terrible, but now I have to figure out what to do with this additional mount. As I said the quality is spot on and I believe if you purchase this product you won't be sorry. We live in Florida and since the install we've had a couple heavy afternoon storms and its held up well.
I was tired of struggling with the cloth covers and dangling wires. This is so clean and easy to use. Could not be happier. Installed it myself.
This was the perfect product for us. We bought a beach house and wanted to put a TV on the screened in back porch but also protect it from the elements. Perfect product for what we were looking for.
My husband is not a handyman so it did take him a little longer to assemble the mounting bracket to the tv. Had to make some adjustments for the holes on the tv. The enclosure is perfect and the front cover is east for me to remove and replace. It looks nice and provides great protection. Previously, we used a tv cover which was difficult to take off and put on. It did not provide the level of protection as the shell provides a
Thanks for your review! When first opening the box to assemble the Storm Shell, it can seem overwhelming, most people don't have a problem installing it, or using it. Glad we could be welcomed into your home!
This product comes with a quality wall mount, which is by itself a pricey expenditure, so to incorporate a system that protects an outdoor tv, well, it's a worthwhile investment. We love the outdoors, so to sip a coffee on the patio by the morning news, it's pretty much a no brainier. If you're not handy there may be some challenges installing this, but it isn't beyond what anyone can figure out. We love it and have recommended it to friends already. The packaging wasn't impressive, it arrived in a box that had a huge missing chunk, taped up in sad looking shape, but the unit survived fed ex and terrible packaging with just a couple minor scuffs, so that speaks of its durability, too.