Introducing the Storm Shell Outdoor Hard Shell TV Cover with a TV Wall Mount Bracket. It is a waterproof and impact-resistant storage solution. It also comes with a built-in full motion articulating arm for viewing. Patent #D879751.
MAX TV dimensions- (LxHxD) 58.25 in. x 34.5 in. x 4.00 in.
- 2 piece hard shell ABS plastic TV cover
- Fits most flat-screen TVs from 56 inches to 65 inches (diagonal screen)
- Hard Shell Cover dimensions: 62.5 in. x 38.5 in. x 8 in.
- UV resistant
- Impact Resistant
- Lockable Buckle Latches (lock not included)
- Front Cover is fully removable for unimpeded viewing and sound from TV
- TV Wall Mount Bracket is built from solid, heavy-gauge steel with a durable coated finish.
- Suitable for installation on brick, concrete, or wood studs spaced at 16” overlaid by sheetrock, stucco, or siding.
- TV Wall Mount is full motion articulating with +5⁰/-15⁰ tilt and +/- 180⁰ swivel.
- Accommodates various VESA mounting patterns including 100 mm x 100 mm, 200 mm x 100 mm, 200 mm x 200 mm, 300 mm x 200 mm, 300 mm x 300 mm, 400 mm x 400 mm, 600 mm x 400 mm.
- Maximum depth TV – 4 inches
- MAX TV dimensions- (LxHxD) 58.25 in. x 34.5 in. x 4.25 in.
- Maximum TV weight – 148 lbs.
- Shipping weight – 51 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions - 40 in. x 25 in. x 16 in.
- Includes Hard Shell Cover, TV Wall Mount Bracket, standard assembly and mounting hardware, and assembly and installation instructions.
This product comes with a 1-year manufacture warranty. Contact the manufacturer by calling the customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your sales receipt, the location of purchase, and the model number of your product.
I just got a 65” Samsung Terrace outdoor tv and this tv is capable of handling the weather here right outside of Chicago but I just wanted another layer of protection! This case definitely added the protection I was looking for! It did take around 1.5 hours to assemble but it was not hard at all, it was just time consuming with all the screws and bolts. All in all it’s a good sturdy case! I would recommend it to anyone looking to protect a tv outdoors.
Putting together the shell wasn’t too bad, about 45 minutes if you handy.
Installing on the wall isn’t horrible either but need 2 people.
If you get a 55” or larger, you will need to buy the back plate adapter if your doing a stud mount. There is no way you can line up the mount as it’s only 16” and has to be perfect. The adapter isn’t great either with limited holes to use to get into studs.
I’ve installed many TVs and this mount rates as a C- for me. No flexibility to adjust to your studs, very limited
Customer service is good from company but need to redesign the mount
Very easy to set up. I still haven’t truly tested it in adverse weather conditions, but I’m satisfied w it thus far. And I installed under an overhang so that should help. I have a (cheaper) Samsung UHD 65 inch in it just to see if survives. Very reasonable price by getting it directly through Storm Shell (cheaper than Amazon!)
It does not see like the storm shell waterproof. there are multiple pieces that are put together with metal screws. Not seeing how this will keep the rain out? Overall seems like a sloid product.