Introducing the Storm Shell Outdoor Hard Shell TV Cover with a TV Wall Mount Bracket. It is a waterproof and impact-resistant storage solution. It also comes with a built-in full motion articulating arm for viewing. Patent #D879751.
MAX TV dimensions- (LxHxD) 58.25 in. x 34.5 in. x 4.00 in.
- 2 piece hard shell ABS plastic TV cover
- Fits most flat-screen TVs from 56 inches to 65 inches (diagonal screen)
- Hard Shell Cover dimensions: 62.5 in. x 38.5 in. x 8 in.
- UV resistant
- Impact Resistant
- Lockable Buckle Latches (lock not included)
- Front Cover is fully removable for unimpeded viewing and sound from TV
- TV Wall Mount Bracket is built from solid, heavy-gauge steel with a durable coated finish.
- Suitable for installation on brick, concrete, or wood studs spaced at 16” overlaid by sheetrock, stucco, or siding.
- TV Wall Mount is full motion articulating with +5⁰/-15⁰ tilt and +/- 180⁰ swivel.
- Accommodates various VESA mounting patterns including 100 mm x 100 mm, 200 mm x 100 mm, 200 mm x 200 mm, 300 mm x 200 mm, 300 mm x 300 mm, 400 mm x 400 mm, 600 mm x 400 mm.
- Maximum depth TV – 4 inches
- MAX TV dimensions- (LxHxD) 58.25 in. x 34.5 in. x 4.25 in.
- Maximum TV weight – 148 lbs.
- Shipping weight – 51 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions - 40 in. x 25 in. x 16 in.
- Includes Hard Shell Cover, TV Wall Mount Bracket, standard assembly and mounting hardware, and assembly and installation instructions.
This product comes with a 1-year manufacture warranty. Contact the manufacturer by calling the customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your sales receipt, the location of purchase, and the model number of your product.
Storm Shell Outdoor TV Enclosure up to 65" TV
You guys did an unbelievable
It was a little intimidating at first look but I was able to put in together in 30 min and hang it and Tv in 30 min
I would recommend this product to everyone!
I just got a 65” Samsung Terrace outdoor tv and this tv is capable of handling the weather here right outside of Chicago but I just wanted another layer of protection! This case definitely added the protection I was looking for! It did take around 1.5 hours to assemble but it was not hard at all, it was just time consuming with all the screws and bolts. All in all it’s a good sturdy case! I would recommend it to anyone looking to protect a tv outdoors.
Putting together the shell wasn’t too bad, about 45 minutes if you handy.
Installing on the wall isn’t horrible either but need 2 people.
If you get a 55” or larger, you will need to buy the back plate adapter if your doing a stud mount. There is no way you can line up the mount as it’s only 16” and has to be perfect. The adapter isn’t great either with limited holes to use to get into studs.
I’ve installed many TVs and this mount rates as a C- for me. No flexibility to adjust to your studs, very limited
Customer service is good from company but need to redesign the mount
I had it professionally installed and it works great
Great, I enclosed a 60 inch Hi sense Roku TV. There is plenty of room and I love the storm shell encasement.
Very well made and easy to install
Great Outdoor TV Mount and Weatherproof Enclosure
I purchased this about 3 months ago and have had major rain storms. TV stayed nice and dry and the cover is so easy to take off and put back on. Great value and looking to enjoy my outdoor living room for years to come.
I bought an outdoor 65” Samsung Terrace TV and I wanted an extra layer of protection for it and this case provided that and then some. It’s been out in the sun, rain and even snow and the TV was protected from all of the elements. It was a little time consuming to assemble but not hard at all. I would recommend this case to anyone looking to protect a TV outdoors.
I love my storm shell. It took me a little longer than most to put it up because it took a couple tries to get the plate lined up to where the arm collapsed into the shell - but I'l call that operator error!!
Great addition to my backyard
This is fantastic! I wish I had bought it sooner. The TV is fully protected from the weather and very practical.
Storm Shell SS-65
Hung on wall fairly easily. Had some issues with the concrete anchors not wanting to catch but got it done. The only suggestion is to have the port on the bottom of case have the capability of being sealed off. The same with the anchor and screw holes on the back part of case. Maybe include a can of silicone or some other agent that would allow it to be sealed so that it is 100% water proof.
Excellent case. Lightweight yet holds 65 inch Samsung no problem.
We love our Storm Shell so far! It has done a great job keeping water out and the telescoping mount is awesome. Highly recommend!