Introducing the Storm Shell Outdoor Hard Shell TV Cover with a TV Wall Mount Bracket. It is a waterproof and impact-resistant storage solution. It also comes with a built-in full motion articulating arm for viewing. Patent #D879751.
- 2 piece hard shell ABS plastic TV cover
- Fits most flat screen TVs from 56 inch to 65 inch (diagonal screen)
- Hard Shell Cover dimensions: 62.5 in. x 38.5 in. x 8 in.
- UV resistant
- Impact Resistant
- Lockable Buckle Latches (lock not included)
- Front Cover is fully removable for unimpeded viewing and sound from TV
- TV Wall Mount Bracket is built from solid, heavy gauge steel with a durable coated finish.
- Suitable for installation on brick, concrete, or wood studs spaced at 16” overlaid by sheetrock, stucco, or siding.
- TV Wall Mount is full motion articulating with +5⁰/-15⁰ tilt and +/- 180⁰ swivel.
- Accommodates various VESA mounting patterns including 100 mm x 100 mm, 200 mm x 100 mm, 200 mm x 200 mm, 300 mm x 200 mm, 300 mm x 300 mm, 400 mm x 400 mm, 600 mm x 400 mm.
- Maximum depth TV – 4 inches
- Maximum TV weight – 148 lbs.
- Shipping weight – 51 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions - 40 in. x 25 in. x 16 in.
- Includes Hard Shell Cover, TV Wall Mount Bracket, standard assembly and mounting hardware, and assembly and installation instructions.
This Product comes with a 1 year manufacture warranty. Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model number of your product.
The Storm Shell was fairly east to put together. I made a small “mounting wall” on both sides of a 6x6 post on my covered patio using 2x4s for the studs and PVC sheathing to enclose the wood frame. It looks great and am looking forward to using it heavily! The articulating arm will allow me to watch the TV from almost anyplace including the pool. I also want to commend the company for putting a set of cover hanging hooks on the unit.
I'm very happy with the product. It can be very windy and dusty here. I did not want to spend the money and roll the dice with a weather rated TV. For less than half the cost I used this product and hung a nice 65" Nano-Tech TV on my patio. Watched Monday Night Football from the hot tub last night. Wish there was a place to add a photo. Would be cool to have the cover hinged at the top with some small hydraulic lifts on each side (like on a car hatch back) that could just flip up and stay open.
I'm very happy I purchased this.
Works great and is as advertised
Evaluated several options for my outdoor 65” tv. Went with Storm Shell because of simplicity of design and integrity of the solution compared to wood cabinets. Glad I did. It arrived in a little over one week. Was very easy to install even though my location was a little challenging do to nonstandard prior construction. It looks good on the wall and I was able to attach power and satellite box inside the box behind the tv. Perfect fit.
We love this product. It would be even better if the cover / lid would attach some how to the wall mounted unit.