Introducing the Storm Shell Outdoor Hard Shell TV Cover with a TV Wall Mount Bracket. It is a waterproof and impact-resistant storage solution. It also comes with a built-in full motion articulating arm for viewing. Patent #D879751.
- 2 piece hard shell ABS plastic TV cover
- Fits most flat screen TVs from 32 inch to 44 inch (diagonal screen)
- Hard Shell Cover dimensions: 46 in. x 28 in. x 8 in.
- UV resistant, Waterproof, Impact Resistant
- Lockable Buckle Latches (lock not included)
- Front Cover is fully removable for unimpeded viewing and sound from TV
- TV Wall Mount Bracket is built from solid, heavy gauge steel with a durable coated finish.
- Suitable for installation on brick, concrete, or wood studs spaced at 16” overlaid by sheetrock, stucco, or siding.
- TV Wall Mount is full motion articulating with +5⁰/-15⁰ tilt and +/- 180⁰ swivel.
- Accommodates various VESA mounting patterns including 100 mm x 100 mm, 200 mm x 100 mm, 200 mm x 200 mm, 300 mm x 200 mm, 300 mm x 300 mm, 400 mm x 200 mm, 400 mm x 400 mm.
- Maximum depth TV – 4 inches
- Maximum TV weight – 110 lbs.
- Shipping weight – 27.5 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions - 47 x 7 in. x 28 in.
- Includes Hard Shell Cover, TV Wall Mount Bracket, standard assembly and mounting hardware, and assembly and installation instructions.
This Product comes with a 1 year manufacture warranty. Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model number of your product.
We bought the Storm Shell as an affordable alternative to getting a weatherproof TV. Now that it's setup, it has protected our TV through a few very heavy rain storms. Setting it up and getting all of the brackets adjusted is complicated and takes quite a while. Also, unless you have an absolutely perfect wall with the studs in just the right places you're going to need the extra mounting plate. This part is sold separately even though I'm guessing 95% of people need this piece. We found that out the hard way and had to wait another week for that part to be delivered. Overall, I would recommend the Storm Shell, just know that you're not going to throw it up on the wall in 20 minutes.
I don't know if I received all the necessary bolts, washers, and nuts or if the directions weren't clear when it came to installing the television mount. I was able to make it work by reusing some of the hardware that came with the case to secure it in shipping and it works fine. The finished product looks great on my porch and I am ultimately happy with my purchase.
Very impressed with the storm shell. Easy to install and protects my TV. Highly recommend this product.
Nice TV outdoor cabinet. Doing job of keeping moisture etc out of cabinet two hard rains so far. Satisfied with product
Installation was easy even though we chose not to hang on a wall. We made some adaptations and hung it under a pergola.
I'm very pleased with the product so far.
Will update once we have some weather that would test the water tightness and seals.
Great so far!